Course Content Best Practices
Along with the ability to Create and Upload content into LearnCore, there are various other capabilities you have at your disposal.
- When adding content to a different Lesson that the one you’re currently in, you must first close the current content window.
- You can add up to 5 pieces of content per Lesson – i.e. three PowerPoint files, a video and a Screen Capture.
- Best practice is to keep each piece of content to 5 minutes or less, as it’s easier for Learners to digest and retain.
- Full course length should be kept to 30 minutes or less to give Learners the opportunity to complete them without taking too much time out of their day.
- There is no limit to the number of Sections and Lessons you can create
- You can click and drag Sections and Lessons around to ensure the best content flow, as well as edit the Section and Lesson names at any time.
- If you want to see what a course will look like to a Learner, you can click the Preview Course button on the left hand side of the page. Here you will be able to navigate through the course as if you were assigned to complete it, and jump back into the Editing process at will.