If you have your content stored in Box (and are consistently updating) - you are able to embed Box content in LearnCore so that the most up-to-date version is presented to your Learners. Below are instructions on how to pull your content in.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Large videos may take a moment to load and pull in.
- The User trying to view the Box file from within LeanCore must be signed into both Box and LearnCore with the same email.
How to Sync Box Content in LearnCore
1) Locate the Box file you want to pull into LearnCore
2) Click either the down arrow or the three dotted lines (depending on your permission level in Box) to see the share options. Select "Embed Widget"
3) From there, copy the Embed Code.
4) Open up Step 2 - Learn of Course Creation in the Course you want the Box content to live.
5) Locate the Lesson where you want the Box content to live. Select "Edit Content" > "Create" > "Author". Make sure you are toggled over to the "Source" view.
6) Paste the Embed Code you copied from Box (You may need to delete the additional space at the front of the code snippet)
7) Ensure your Lesson and Section are titled.
8) Click "Save and Preview" at the bottom of the screen to save your work and ensure the Box content pulled through properly.
If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to reach out to your Account Strategist.