Below is a step-by-step guide on how to upload a Google Doc when creating course content.
Uploading a Google Doc:
1. In Step 2 of Course Creation, select “Upload” within Edit Content of the desired Lesson.
2. In content upload, select the Google Doc icon.
3. You will then be taken to the upload view. To upload from your current Google Account, select “Choose File”
4. If you do not see the file you are looking for, select “Change Google Account”. Here, you will be able to log into the desired Google Account where the document may be saved.
5. After the document has been selected, click “Save”. This will convert the Google Doc to a pdf and upload the file into the lesson. Please note: the file uploaded into LearnCore is a pdf. If changes are made to the associated Google Doc, you must re-upload the file into the lesson to ensure those changes are included in the platform.