There are five different permission levels that users can be assigned to within the LearnCore platform. While each user will be assigned a Learner view, there are additional permission settings to help manage user coursework and reporting. Below are descriptions of each permission type:
- Admin: Complete access to the entire account including account management, user management, social management, course creation and reporting.
- Content Admin: Limited account access with only course creation permission. They only have permission to create and edit courses. All other aspects of the account are locked, including reporting.
- Reporting Admin: Access to user management, social management, reporting, and pitch scoring for all users in the account, regardless of user group. Does not have access to course creation/editing.
- Manager: Limited access with only reporting and pitch scoring permission for ONE user group. Does not have access to user management or course creation/editing.
- Learner: Only has access to his/her own dashboard, courses, and reporting.