- Go from fun to serious: Start with fun questions so people can get their feet wet without pressure.
- Measuring: To track Pitch IQ progress over time, re-assign the same Pitch every 4-6 weeks and see how each learner’s scores change.
- Highlight Top Performers: Publically celebrate your top performers with a shout out in your internal newsletter or next team meeting.
- Motivate performance through Competition: If it’s within your company culture, Motivate your team through incentives. “Who can Pitch better than [the ceo]?” Win a $5 Starbucks gift card.
- Get samples out: Help inspire Pitch IQ’s by having Top Performers record sample videos in Learn section. Keep it between 1 and 3 samples.
Have more questions? Submit a request