Why do I need to accept the Flash Player?
If you select Allow, the application can capture what your camera sees and your microphone hears, until you close the application. The application may also be recording the video and audio for later playback — for example, so someone who can't attend the meeting can review it later.
It is also possible that the application wants to make the video and audio available only for you to see and hear — for example, to let you know how you look and sound while rehearsing a speech. It simply captures what you are doing while you are doing it.
Click here to get more information about the Adobe Flash Player.
Having issues with your flash player in Chrome?
Google Chrome recently came out with a new plug-in update. If you are experiencing issues with your Pitch Voiceover, please take the following steps to update your plug-in settings.
Enable the PPAPI Flash plug-in and enable the NPAPI Flash plug-in in Chrome as follows:
- In Chrome, type chrome://plugins in the url bar.
- Expand Details in the upper-right area of the screen, if needed.
- Click Enable for the PPAPI (out-of-process) Flash plug-in Type
- Make sure NPAPI Flash plug-in listed below the PPAPI Flash plug-in is still enabled. Then, make sure to refresh the LearnCore tab in the browser.
- If no NPAPI Flash plug-in is listed on Windows, then install if from get.adobe.com/flashplayer. After installing it, completely close out of Chrome and restart the browser.
*Chrome updates usually take place automatically. After any Chrome update, PPAPI Flash plug-in is enabled and set as default. It may be necessary to repeat the steps.