Embed a video can be very simple, the Admin can follow the steps below and have the videos uploaded in no time.
Step 1: Go to the video that you are trying to embed. (The Admin can get the embed link from YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia etc.)
Step 2: Click on the "Share" button on the video and select the "embed" section.*
Step 3: Select and copy the embed link
Step 4: Go into Course Creation Step 2 in the LearnCore Platform and paste the embed link into the text field under videos.
Step 5: Save and hit preview in order to see how the Learner will view the video on their lesson page.
In order to embed a YouTube video, an Admin must take the following steps:
- Go to the YouTube video the Admin chooses to use
- Select the "Share" button (located below the video player)*
- Select "Embed"*
- If you need to adjust the the video size, choose the appropriate sizes from the dropdown.
- Once the Admin is satisfied with the size, select and copy the embed link. Go into the LearnCore Platform and go to Course Creation Step 2.
- Click on the upload the button and select video. You can paste the embed link in the text field and hit save.
You can always select course preview to see how your video looks in the lesson page.
*Keep in mind that Private videos cannot be shared or embedded. Contact the video owner and ask to change the settings*