Within LearnCore, you have the ability to adjust what columns are visible within the table to create the perfect report for your needs.
Viewing all Available Columns:
After selecting the report type, you will be able to select the columns visible within the report.
On the right side of every column will be either a , indicating that this column is visible within your report, or a , indicating that it is not.
Adding a Column:
To add a new column:
- Click the next to your desired column.
- The icon should become to determine that it is currently visible.
- Your newly visible column will appear on the far right of your report.
To remove columns:
- Click the icon next to the desired column you would like to remove from your report.
- The icon will become showing you that the column is now removed from your report table.
- The Column will be removed from the report table.
You can also remove a column in the table by clicking the Column Header Options icon shown as .
- Hover your mouse over the column you would like to remove.
- Click on the right side of the Column Header.
- A drop-down menu will appear as shown:
4. Click Hide. The column will be removed and the icon next to the column will become .
For additional questions, please email [email protected]