New LearnCore Reporting
Reporting in LearnCore gives you immediate access to numerous metrics available to you in order to analyze the effectiveness of your training initiatives.
The first page you see when you click on Reporting is the Account Overview page. The Account Overview provides you a high-level view of your entire LearnCore account along with an analysis of engagement and performance across your entire training landscape.
The bar at the top allows you to view important information about your account including:
- Verified Users – The percentage of users registered in LearnCore versus available seats.
- Started – The percentage of users who have started courses
- Completed – The percentage of users who have completed courses.
- Overdue – The percentage of users with overdue courses.
- Test Average – The average Test score across all courses within your LearnCore account.
- Pitch Average – The average Pitch IQ score across all courses within your account.
- Submitted Pitch – The percentage of pitches submitted versus open pitches in courses.
Users & Groups Leaderboard Overview
Further down the overview page, you will see overall information about individual users within your account as well as the groups those users are housed within.
The first view you see is a graphical representation of the data represented in the table at the bottom of the page. You are able to see different views of this information including:
- Completed Courses
- Completed Courses (Curriculum)
- Completed Lessons
- Completed Lessons (Curriculum)
- # of Verified Users
The graph can also be manipulated to be shown over different time frames including the day, week, or month.
Below the graphical view, you will find the table view of the data represented in the graph. This is broken out into Users and Groups. In the Users view, you are able to see the selected graphical information in line with each user along with all the accolades that individual user has earned.
With the Groups view, you are able to see this same data but compared against the groups set up within LearnCore.
The overview is designed to give you a quick snapshot of what is happening in your LearnCore account but the real bread and butter of what LearnCore Reporting can do for you lies within the Reports page of LearnCore.
The Reports page allows you to generate reports based on the report type. With the new reporting in LearnCore there are 9 different report types available for viewing. The report type selected will determine what is displayed in the rows of your report table.
The Report types are:
- Admin – View the performance of Admins and Managers.
- Course – View course lists and compare course metrics.
- Course & Group – View all the courses assigned to a group and vice versa.
- Course & User – View all the courses assigned to a user and vice versa.
- Curriculum – View curriculum summary metrics and the courses within them.
- Curriculum & Group – View all the curriculums assigned to a group and vice versa.
- Curriculum & User – View all the curriculums assigned to a user and vice versa.
- Group – View all the list of Groups and metrics for each.
- User – View a list of all Users and metrics for each individual.
Select Columns for Your Report
Within each Report Type, you can select the data shown in the table in a number of ways. The first way is by selecting the columns represented within the table.
Toggle columns that are visible within your report by clicking the icon to hide or display specific columns.
You can also search columns by simply typing the column you wish to select in the search bar.
Column Header Options
Easily edit your report table display by using the Column Header Options.
To access the Column Header Options, click the icon located in the top right corner of each column.
The Column Header Options include:
- Sort by - Arrange report by numerical or alphabetical order based on column content
- Hide - Hide the column
- Move First - Move the column to the first displayed column on the left of report
- Move Last - Move the column to the last displayed column on the right of report
- Move Left - Move the column one position to the left
- Move Right - Move the column one position to the right
Adding Filters to Your Report
Filters allow you to dive deeper into your report and only see the information you deem necessary.
To access the filter for your report, click the icon located in the top left of the menu bar.
The Filter will appear in a dropdown menu as seen below:
Select which filter you would like to apply by clicking the menu option on the left. A drop-down menu of all applicable filters will appear:
You also can search for your desired filter by typing the title of the column you want to filter by.
After selecting your desired column to filter by, click the desired filter determiner:
After selecting your determiner, enter the value of that determiner in the last box as seen below:
After selecting your filter, choosing the determiner, and entering the value, click and your filter will be applied to the report.
You can apply as many filters as needed to get down to the exact insight you are looking to view.
To apply multiple filters, click which is located in the bottom left corner of the filters module.
Another filter will appear under your previous filter:
Follow the same process as above and click to filter the report with multiple filters.
You are able to see which filters are currently applied to your Report at any time. The filters are displayed at the top next to the filter button as shown below:
If you want to remove all filters with one click, click the x located in the active filters icon as shown below:
The menu options provide insights on specific rows selected within your report.
The options are (from left to right):
- Refine Data- See all users within this course.
- Remind Group - Send a reminder to the group highlighted in the row.
- Go To Test Management - Go to the test management page for this course.
- Go To Pitch Management - Go to the pitch management page for this course.
- Go To Live Training Management - Go to the live training management page for this course.
- Test Performance - See a graph visualization for this user’s test.
- Save Report - Save your currently configured report for later viewing.
- Export Report - Export the report to a CSV file for sharing outside of LearnCore.
After creating your report you have the ability to save it so that you can always return to it at a later time without losing your settings.
To save a report, click the icon found in the top-right corner in the Menu Options bar.
A new window will appear asking you to create a name for your saved report.
Enter your desired name for the report and click .
You will always be able to access your saved reports by visiting the saved reports page.
Access the saved reports page by clicking Saved Reports located at the top of the Reporting page as shown below:
Your saved reports will be represented in a tile giving you general information about that particular report.
A saved report will include:
- Report Name - The name you gave the report before saving.
- Report Type - The type of report displayed
- Filters - Filters applied to the report
- Sort - The direction of the sort applied to the sorted column.
- Visible Columns - Selected visible columns currently visible within the report.
- Export, Delete, Run Report - Further options for exporting, deleting, or running the report.
If you want to take your report outside of LearnCore, you can do so easily by exporting your reports.
To export your report, click located in the top right corner within the menu options bar.
A drop-down menu will appear as shown below:
A new window will appear asking you to name the export as shown below:
After naming your export, click and a .csv file of your report will download directly from your browser.
Exporting the Data Bank will give you ALL account data, including historical data, while exporting the Table will give you exactly what you are seeing in an easy to read csv file (Excel).
For additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Client Strategist.