If this is your first time visiting the Pitch IQ page, your browser will ask you to allow the page access to your microphone and camera. Click allow and your browser should now have access to your microphone and camera. If your microphone and camera are currently blocked off from your browser, here are the steps to allow the browser access to your camera and microphone:
1. At the top left corner of your browser, click where it says Secure.
2. A drop-down menu will appear with the content settings for the site.
3. Next to Camera, click Ask (default). A new drop-down menu will appear.
4. Within the drop-down menu, click Always allow on this site.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for Microphone. Your settings should appear like the image below:
6. Click away from the drop-down menu. A message will appear prompting you to reload the page. Click Reload.
The browser will reload the page and your camera and microphone should now be properly functioning for Pitch IQ.
Here are the steps to allow the browser access to your camera and microphone:
1. At the top left corner of your browser, click the lock symbol.
2. A drop-down menu appears telling you of the permissions LearnCore has been granted. In this case, there are none. Click the arrow and click More information as shown below:
3. A new window will open and land on the security page. Click Permissions.
4. You will land on the permissions page. Scroll down to Use the Camera and Use the Microphone. Uncheck Use Default.
5. After unchecking Use Default, you will be able to select the permission level for your Camera and Microphone. Click Allow for both.
Refresh the page and LearnCore will now have access to your camera and Microphone to record your pitch.