Hi LearnCore Users! Chrome recently changed their caching location which has been causing disruptions in LearnCore Screen Capture. In order for things to properly work, the cache needs to be cleared.
You will only need to clear your cache once, so if you've done so after 2/20/2017, you do not need to complete these steps prior to recording your Screen Capture Pitch.
To clear your cache in Chrome:
- Open the menu (the 3 vertical dots in the upper righthand corner) and select History.
- Click History again.
- Click clear browsing data on the lefthand toolbar.
- In the dropdown, select remove from "the beginning of time."
- Check the box in front of "cached images and files." To preserve your settings, all other boxes should remain unchecked.
- Ensure that "Cookies and other site and plugin data" remains unchecked.
- Click "Clear browsing data."
- Close all browser windows.
- You may not re-open any browser windows and proceed to record your pitch.
Once the cache has been cleared, you will be all set to record any and all Screen Capture Pitch IQs that you have.